RCB Gold 2013 v3

[sT]thunderbird

Postado 10 de mar�o de 2013 - 02:18:04
i believe this was the game i got booted frommatch link..if it was a hack, it must be one of the them.
URL | Responder | Citar
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Editado 11 de mar�o de 2013 - 05:11:26 por _Ox_Weapon_xO_
Whoever mentioned boats should have 10-20 pop still I agree lol. They just still arent viable enough. Fireship will go back to previous ap next time too or over to demo ship. It sucks that I can't stop monks converting ships (not to my knowledge anyways but that is bull**** too).
URL | Responder | Citar
 Bloodstained

Postado 11 de mar�o de 2013 - 18:27:48
It's great that you're trying to improve map, i appreciate it, but there are some things that i think are really bad.

1. Tamerlane. You made tamerlane too strong. Instead of 9 king it should be 10, and undo the bigger power up zone. Cos Tamerlane's 350 ap is a lot anyway, but if it gains 7/7sec (1/1) after 2 mins its very hard to kill. Also 4 sec spawn sohuld be made 5 sec i think. It's just too strong in the latest version.
So if u dont have a big army ready, and some1 goes tamerlane theres nothing u can do.

2. Skirmisher and mid. It's something very annoying, i saw it several times, that some1 buys mid and then buys as many skirms as he can, and rushes mid, and then its very very hard to kill and requires a lot of monk work wich is very annoying.. so i recommend to limit max skirm number per player, or only when some1 mid, make him max 3 or something like that..

3. Super Bombard and Khan. I think that Khan is a great idea, because it gives more to gameplay, but consider that its very strong against melee (close range) units, making archer civs stronger... and hard to counter since archers can shoot enem khan while close range cant..
Super bombard... why?? It's too many super AP units. Guard + khan +Super Bombards make base rushing impossible. It doesn't need + AP in my opinion, 120 is great enough.

4. Fireship. It can kill spawn units if not on stand ground. But it's hard to expect everyone to puit them on stand ground. Also it can kill castles near water wich is lame.. It takes away from fight/gameplay and is more like a noob help.

5. Transport ship is ok i guess, but last 2 times i couldn't unload (only after 20 secs) while i was clicking like hell. I'm not sure if this is a bug or it was just me being noob?? Look at it maybe, I'm not sure...
Sry if it's just my mistake.

But I like taking out geni a lot, it's a good thing.

SO these are my recommondations. And theres really no need to make so many changes, taking out geni abd bug fixes would be enough..

GL tho, its good to see ppl try to amke the map better, just i think it took a wrong directtion, giving too much noob helps.

Hope i could help.

URL | Responder | Citar
 ComBoT

Postado 11 de mar�o de 2013 - 18:35:50
It's great that you're trying to improve map, i appreciate it, but there are some things that i think are really bad.

1. Tamerlane. You made tamerlane too strong. Instead of 9 king it should be 10, and undo the bigger power up zone. Cos Tamerlane's 350 ap is a lot anyway, but if it gains 7/7sec (1/1) after 2 mins its very hard to kill. Also 4 sec spawn sohuld be made 5 sec i think. It's just too strong in the latest version.
So if u dont have a big army ready, and some1 goes tamerlane theres nothing u can do.

2. Skirmisher and mid. It's something very annoying, i saw it several times, that some1 buys mid and then buys as many skirms as he can, and rushes mid, and then its very very hard to kill and requires a lot of monk work wich is very annoying.. so i recommend to limit max skirm number per player, or only when some1 mid, make him max 3 or something like that..

3. Super Bombard and Khan. I think that Khan is a great idea, because it gives more to gameplay, but consider that its very strong against melee (close range) units, making archer civs stronger... and hard to counter since archers can shoot enem khan while close range cant..
Super bombard... why?? It's too many super AP units. Guard + khan +Super Bombards make base rushing impossible. It doesn't need + AP in my opinion, 120 is great enough.

4. Fireship. It can kill spawn units if not on stand ground. But it's hard to expect everyone to puit them on stand ground. Also it can kill castles near water wich is lame.. It takes away from fight/gameplay and is more like a noob help.

5. Transport ship is ok i guess, but last 2 times i couldn't unload (only after 20 secs) while i was clicking like hell. I'm not sure if this is a bug or it was just me being noob?? Look at it maybe, I'm not sure...
Sry if it's just my mistake.

But I like taking out geni a lot, it's a good thing.

SO these are my recommondations. And theres really no need to make so many changes, taking out geni abd bug fixes would be enough..

GL tho, its good to see ppl try to amke the map better, just i think it took a wrong directtion, giving too much noob helps.

Hope i could help.
+1
URL | Responder | Citar
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Editado 11 de mar�o de 2013 - 19:21:57 por _Ox_Weapon_xO_
The fireship cannot kill spawn units... it doesn't have enough range... I fixed that in v3. it has a range of two and the spawn is surrounded by a min of three haystacks on all sides (I think 4 on one too).

I'll look at the rest of these later.

Do you mean super bombard in base? That's there just for more defense but is easily destroyed... I've never had any issues killing someone even though they're there and it helps against persian/korean.
URL | Responder | Citar
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Postado 11 de mar�o de 2013 - 19:27:53
I'm not releasing an update for at least another couple months though. I really want a final version here... sick of editing it... it's so hard to get perfect though because it's one of the most complicated scenarios imo.
URL | Responder | Citar
 Bloodstained

Postado 11 de mar�o de 2013 - 20:35:03
I know i know, i understand its hard :) and didnt realize that u fixed fireship spawn, my bad :)

Yes I mean super Bombard in base. Just because it's not easy to destroy it unless u have ranged hero..
URL | Responder | Citar
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Postado 11 de mar�o de 2013 - 20:59:12
I'm on my phone so I can't reply in depth but people charging undead units has always been there so I don't want to limit it down to three... Idk I'll think about it. I'm probably going to get rid of faith again though. Someone absolutely begged me to add it back but it makes mid skirms super annoying

If I could stop fire ships destroying castles I would but its just going to have to be a sacrifice/necessary annoyance for people to counter walling. What's really pissing me off lately is people converting ships though. I could maybe make it so you can't bring monks/friars behind your pyramid so they'd get auto redirected but yeah idk.
URL | Responder | Citar
 RIP_SaVaGe

Postado 12 de mar�o de 2013 - 14:42:33
looks bettr than the new version gj man thx for the hard work
URL | Responder | Citar
 [GG]F1NaL_

Editado 14 de mar�o de 2013 - 11:13:37 por [GG]F1NaL_
LePoop wrote:
Remove genitour and I will play RCB again ;w00t
plz not remove genitour ;stick
URL | Responder | Citar
 [sT]thunderbird

Postado 14 de mar�o de 2013 - 15:15:18
[GG]F1NaL_ wrote:
plz not remove genitour ;stick
its already been done!
URL | Responder | Citar
 QuackQuackIvI_F

Postado 16 de mar�o de 2013 - 18:03:42
It almost seems too easy to get kings nowadays. I wonder if the buys of charlemagne => tamerlane would be best raised by one king. Theo, Mid same number with gen added back in (no faith again though), khan 13, harald 17, global 21.

Would certainly change things.
URL | Responder | Citar
 [sT]thunderbird

Postado 16 de mar�o de 2013 - 23:51:40
no..tamerlanes should be pushed back to 10 and no geno..faith should be removed...and skirms are too cheap for 1 king..maybe the first two skirms for one king and any further skirms should cost 2 kings.

also is there any way heros like beli,williams and theos can get their armour upgraded through the blacksmith after they have been spwaned?
URL | Responder | Citar
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Postado 17 de mar�o de 2013 - 00:04:20
I've thought about it just researching imp cav armor and imp equivalent of infantry (blast furnace + whatever) when people buy beli, William, or theo. You can't give units upgrades if their hp/ap has changed. I think I said before I'm going to get rid of faith in the next version. Maybe a better solution than messing with buy prices would be reducing all civ king amounts by 1. I'll probably make two versions in that case and see if it works. Tamerlane will stay at 9 in the next version but I will be making the power-up area the 2011 size and probably making it every 7 secs for power-up again... Maybe 6 even.
URL | Responder | Citar
 Destroy__

Editado 17 de mar�o de 2013 - 17:11:28 por Destroy__
Destroy__ wrote:
map Rambit V3 , player 6, civ mongol, near minute 10 when trigger open island = boot for delete

Bug

1) today again autoboot for no delete p6 china civ but after 20 minutes

2) yesterday 5 freeze in 6 game..... bad trigger? or bad voobly?

3) fireship can kill blacksmith and university + all gaia hero in island .....

http://www.voobly.com/match/view/8144113

URL | Responder | Citar
12345[6]78
Exibindo 76 - 90 de 108 mensagens
Ir ao Fórum:
2 Usuário(s) estão lendo este tópico (Nos últimos 30 minutos)
0 membros, 2 convidado(s)

Şu an en popüler:
Word Association (83 kullanıcı)
1.6 reward campaing (47 kullanıcı)
AoKTS updates (43 kullanıcı)
TIW 2020 Map votes (29 kullanıcı)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (28 kullanıcı)
Photos of Voobly Players (22 kullanıcı)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (20 kullanıcı)