Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > VCOM TDII TeamBonus V3 2v2 Tournament

VCOM TDII TeamBonus V3 2v2 Tournament

Hummels_

Postado 7 de janeiro de 2018 - 03:05:40
I do not know why goldi said that, but i still ask you to erase my name, it's not fair that my name comes out in a tournament where i only play once, and now if i'm not interested in continuing with this

I think this should not be allowed without first knowing my opinion
URL | Responder | Citar
 [TnW']StrawwHatLuffy

Postado 8 de janeiro de 2018 - 08:45:25
Who won?
URL | Responder | Citar
 metric

Postado 8 de janeiro de 2018 - 08:55:30
Still ongoing, will post an update later today.

Briefly:
Hummels_ was absolutely correct. There was a misunderstanding but I should have confirmed with him first for which I apologize.

Group stage has ended. I will sick to the amended format. The 2 highest scoring teams directly enter into the Semifinals (St_Mora & Adolfo_ and quasars & Fetih_ALTINORDU).

The next 4 highest scoring teams will fight for the remaining 2 SF spots.
Miss_FIREzzz & Miss_StormZzz will face Destory & aac
_Led__Zeppelin_ & izettinaga will face WaterStrider and _LoTr_Qun.
Teams will be given 3 days to schedule these games with each other. If a common time cannot be arranged, hopefully, both teams can play on the last day at say 18:00 GMT for example.

URL | Responder | Citar
 Shameful

Postado 8 de janeiro de 2018 - 18:18:11
So we play vs quasar and fetih? We should have a datasheet with pairings.

What time can you play in GMT quasar and fetih? Lets scheldule here.
URL | Responder | Citar
 quasars

Postado 8 de janeiro de 2018 - 19:58:56
No Adolfo, we have to schedule with Led and Izzi. And you have to schedule with Miss or Destroy.

Led, what time can we play .
Shameful wrote:
So we play vs quasar and fetih? We should have a datasheet with pairings.

What time can you play in GMT quasar and fetih? Lets scheldule here.
URL | Responder | Citar
 Shameful

Editado 8 de janeiro de 2018 - 22:52:00 por Shameful
Yes sorry, i just told you to play cause sunny told me we had to play against you.
"Update
The group stage will end 23:59 GMT today. Deadline scrapped. Group stage extended until tomorrow. Please complete as many games as you can. The 2 highest scoring teams will move straight into the semifinals. The next 4 highest scoring teams will play for the 2 remaining spots.

Stage 2 - Knockout

The playoffs will consist of a single game where the winning team will advance to play in the semifinals.
[SETTINGS TO BE DETERMINED]"

Did you play this playoffs already? If so what teams advance to the semifinals.
I understand us and fetih+quasar team are already in the semifinals, and we should play against 4th and 3rd seed:
"Semifinals - 16:00GMT (ish) Sunday 07/01/2017*

Best of 3 Format
Game 1: The team that won their playoff picks 2 civilisations mirrored. The team that advanced directly into the SF then picks 2 civilisations mirrored."

This means we arent to play vs fetih and quasars, since those who advanced directly have to play vs those who won the knockout.
So tell us who is the 3rd and 4th seed of the knockout so we can play against them (we play vs 4th seed since we are 1st seed), it should be the winners of this matches:
"The next 4 highest scoring teams will fight for the remaining 2 SF spots.
Miss_FIREzzz & Miss_StormZzz will face Destory & aac
_Led__Zeppelin_ & izettinaga will face WaterStrider and _LoTr_Qun."
URL | Responder | Citar
 ['RB']nhoobish

Postado 9 de janeiro de 2018 - 09:27:47
Shameful wrote:
This means we arent to play vs fetih and quasars, since those who advanced directly have to play vs those who won the knockout.
So tell us who is the 3rd and 4th seed of the knockout so we can play against them (we play vs 4th seed since we are 1st seed), it should be the winners of this matches:

There was no mention of your team having to play Fetih and quasars in the Semifinals. Re-read the statements, if necessary. The Knockout Stage games are not finished yet.
URL | Responder | Citar
 [DSyR]talktosumit

Editado 9 de janeiro de 2018 - 11:35:46 por [DSyR]talktosumit
sss
There was no mention of your team having to play Fetih and quasars in the Semifinals. Re-read the statements, if necessary. The Knockout Stage games are not finished yet.
URL | Responder | Citar
 quasars

Postado 9 de janeiro de 2018 - 12:04:49
I have not found Led and Izzet online and no response here. Isn't it better for mods to co-ordinate and set time for our 2nd match of semis ?
There is so much confusion, it almost seems like tourney has been scrapped and no-one is interested anymore.
URL | Responder | Citar
 Shameful

Postado 9 de janeiro de 2018 - 13:31:36
quasars wrote:
I have not found Led and Izzet online and no response here. Isn't it better for mods to co-ordinate and set time for our 2nd match of semis ?
There is so much confusion, it almost seems like tourney has been scrapped and no-one is interested anymore.
Im not sure if you have to play vs Led team, since i dont know if the knockout stage has been played.
URL | Responder | Citar
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Editado 9 de janeiro de 2018 - 16:19:40 por +sunny@voobly
Let me clear the dust.

Semi finals:
1. Mora & Adolfo vs Fetih_ALTINORDU + Quasars (best of 3 games).

The winner from the above moves straight to the finals and the looser plays for the third spot.

2. WaterStrider+ _Lotr_Qun vs _Led__Zeppelin_+ izettinaga (one game)

The winner from the above qualifies to the semis and the looser is out of the tourny

3. Miss_FIREzzz + [TnW']Miss_StormZzz vs Destory & aac (one game)

The winner from the above qualifies to the semis and the looser is out of the tourny

Winners from 2 and 3 will play best of 3 to qualify for the second finalist and the looser will play for the third spot.
URL | Responder | Citar
 Miss_FIREzzz

Postado 11 de janeiro de 2018 - 09:13:09
Destroy ignored aac and all others relating to the tourney issue ,not sure how we can get our matches done ;2blush
URL | Responder | Citar
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Postado 11 de janeiro de 2018 - 11:13:44
rofl

URL | Responder | Citar
 aac

Postado 11 de janeiro de 2018 - 14:53:25
omg is the tourney still on? yeah that part about destory ignoring me is true, though i have no idea why... btw there seems to be noone at all in the tourney lobby, when are the matches?
URL | Responder | Citar
 JimmyRaton

Postado 4 de agosto de 2018 - 11:28:53
who are the winners

URL | Responder | Citar
123[4]5
Exibindo 46 - 60 de 62 mensagens
Ir ao Fórum:
3 Usuário(s) estão lendo este tópico (Nos últimos 30 minutos)
0 membros, 3 convidado(s)

目前最热门的是: