Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Age Of Mythology > for administrators and moderators of Voobly

for administrators and moderators of Voobly

ZeeroCooL

Postado 5 de dezembro de 2010 - 22:49:35
Try to put the statistics, 1 month test word will be run by the major clans of AOM and will start raining Players
losing to prove? if it does not take the statistics if you look closely there were attempts by the community to enable it .. and gather 50 players if only for a few hours is an effort that I think the administrators would be able to recognize and exploit.
realize that they can fill the server, imagine if word spreads that have competition statistics may not with you, more players coming in saying that there are statistics in Voobly means more voices calling for more people to play

I honestly would be nice to prove I have arrived in [RSA], I can go through [GDM] also for Spnz! is just make 1 post and warn that already have statistics Voobly

I hope that one reads this Administ of Voobly

Greetings
Zerocool

PS: Use a translator because my English is not so good
URL | Responder | Citar
 mich

Postado 7 de dezembro de 2010 - 03:19:59
For statistics, this lobby needs to be rated. I don't see this happening anytime soon as I hardly see any players in this lobby. Therefore, rating this lobby is unnecessary at this time.
URL | Responder | Citar
 Op_man

Postado 26 de janeiro de 2011 - 06:10:18
i'm admin of GDM (clan of ESO/GR with a lot of members).. when i tried to reclute players to Voobly, people say to me "voobly is a crap, because they promised rating system if the room have 50 members online.. the room in more than one time have 50 online members.. and where is the rating system?"

People don't play AoM in voobly because administration of Voobly promises rating system, and not did that

Ratings = A lot of players

Pd.: Google translator ftw :P
URL | Responder | Citar
 LSSAH

Postado 27 de janeiro de 2011 - 02:12:34
As a suggestion to make the following comment: if you open the statistics, the situation starts to change and in a matter of days and will be filled the rooms of AOT. Just for the simple reason that there are not statistics that is why not keep people in the rooms of AOT
URL | Responder | Citar
 ZeeroCooL

Postado 3 de fevereiro de 2011 - 04:40:59
ok master
URL | Responder | Citar
 Op_man

Postado 4 de fevereiro de 2011 - 08:05:28
np...
URL | Responder | Citar
 moscate

Postado 14 de fevereiro de 2011 - 04:19:40
ok master
URL | Responder | Citar
 LSSAH

Postado 16 de fevereiro de 2011 - 05:24:18
Great news master, hopefully this go ahead:)

URL | Responder | Citar
[1]
Exibindo 1 - 8 de 8 mensagens
Ir ao Fórum:
1 Usuário(s) estão lendo este tópico (Nos últimos 30 minutos)
0 membros, 1 convidado(s)

Что интересно прямо сейчас
Word Association (48 пользователи)
1.6 reward campaing (38 пользователи)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (38 пользователи)
AoKTS updates (29 пользователи)
Photos of Voobly Players (19 пользователи)
Top 5 players of all time (R6) (14 пользователи)
Most legendary aoe player (11 пользователи)
Самые активные темы за последнюю неделю: