AoE2 Replays

[RBTV]SirKernus

Editado 14 de mar�o de 2018 - 09:57:04 por [RBTV]SirKernus
Hey,

im new on Voobly and have some trouble with my replays. I allready used google a lot to solf the problem but i dident find the reason why i cant watch replays from other. If im downloading a game i save it into the "savegame" folder (Steamapps>commonAge2HD>savegame). Im using Winrar for the Zip file.

My actions step by step:
1. Downloading a game and save it into "savegames" folder
2. Start voobly
3. Check the Game Options (Voobly Patch and Mod from the downloadet game
3.1. For Example "Patch 1.5. Beta R6" and the Mod "WololoKingdoms"
4. Use the same Options in Voobly
5. Try to find and start the game

well in the better case i just get a start Error with note i should deaktivate directX. In the worst case he is not even finding the game. Its funny becouse he is finding the game when i lock the wring Mod. But then i get a Error, if im trining to start it with it.

Any ideas what im doing wrong?

Have a nice Day,
Sir Kernus

Ps. Sorry for the english skills ^^
URL | Responder | Citar
 kitt

Postado 14 de mar�o de 2018 - 12:50:21
hi
when in the game room are you using "start in single player" to view the recs? unzip the rec to that folder, not unzip in that folder.
URL | Responder | Citar
 [RBTV]SirKernus

Postado 14 de mar�o de 2018 - 17:38:18
Hey,

thanks for your answere! I dont really get your point. Do you mean i should not unzip the file? The file is in the folder "savegame", now as mgz file and as zip. ^^ I try to start the record like a normal game in the voobly lobby.
URL | Responder | Citar
 [MM]Gallas

Postado 14 de mar�o de 2018 - 19:47:56
Hi SirKernus,

WK saved games have to be at: \Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\WololoKingdoms\Savegame\

and make sure you have the suggested screen settings:
http://www.voobly.com/files/view/31695090/db4efrmhsw88gf2wefkakbmj9nqvfr7r/VGR8.png
URL | Responder | Citar
 [RBTV]SirKernus

Postado 15 de mar�o de 2018 - 01:06:13
Thx a lot! =)

URL | Responder | Citar
[1]
Exibindo 1 - 5 de 5 mensagens
Ir ao Fórum:
1 Usuário(s) estão lendo este tópico (Nos últimos 30 minutos)
0 membros, 1 convidado(s)