PUBG Mod for AoC

Poll: Do you want a Pubg mod for AoC?
Yes
No
I don't Care
 [DZ]xViRuS

Postado 16 de janeiro de 2018 - 13:00:15
No, the main element of battle royals is the solo gameplay and if u get 3 or 4 units, it wud suck... Maybe we can add 2v2v2v2 and 4v4 in it too
URL | Responder | Citar
 [MM]Gallas

Postado 16 de janeiro de 2018 - 18:01:46
[DZ]xViRuS wrote:
No, the main element of battle royals is the solo gameplay and if u get 3 or 4 units, it wud suck... Maybe we can add 2v2v2v2 and 4v4 in it too
It would not take much work to adding extra map options with dif settings. Team settings can be anything ofc.
URL | Responder | Citar
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Postado 17 de janeiro de 2018 - 20:57:04
so basically people will run around the map gathering resources and upgrades for 15 min and avoid any fight until the very end?
sounds like a lot of work for Gallas for an awful gamemode that nobody will play.
just play roll the dice if you want a good single-unit ffa game.
URL | Responder | Citar
 ['RB']nhoobish

Postado 17 de janeiro de 2018 - 20:58:02
just play roll the dice if you want a good single-unit ffa game.

+1
Come play, Weasel.
URL | Responder | Citar
 [DZ]xViRuS

Postado 18 de janeiro de 2018 - 03:13:46
That is why I'm asking to make a smaller map
URL | Responder | Citar
 [DZ]xViRuS

Postado 18 de janeiro de 2018 - 03:14:17
And looting is the main element of battle royals games
URL | Responder | Citar
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Editado 18 de janeiro de 2018 - 13:54:19 por [Eot_]Evil_Weasel
In pubg you have the element of stealth making it more interesting. And you can kill others without losing any health. You can't or can rarely do that in aoc. So any time you fight you lose hp and time that you could have used to get some upgrades. If there's no motivation at all to engage any fight, it will always end up with 8 players in the mid after 15 min of running around the map. That sounds awful. And then it depends on who gets teamed on and who was lucky enough to get the right upgrades.
Why not just make a map called "sheep explores world", where your task is to scout as much of the map as possible and the player with the highest map reveal wins. Sounds just as much fun as this.
And i dont get why 43 people vote with yes, half of them wont even try this gamemode at all, the other half will play it one or two times and then it ends up with all the other stuff that never gets played. People only vote with yes because it doenst involve any work for them at all. In reality they dont give a **** and wont play it.
URL | Responder | Citar
 [LyF]KingBoothman1

Postado 18 de janeiro de 2018 - 14:39:15
awesome nihal very good, good awesome very awesome very very awesome
<3 nihal is very good girl, awesome host, nice decision kaldkhadkjhakjshdhaskdh

Lol i agree once LyF always LyF
URL | Responder | Citar
 chenandro

Postado 18 de janeiro de 2018 - 16:43:07
and if instead of doing a pubg mod they do not create a quake mod?
You must login into Voobly to view image
URL | Responder | Citar
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Postado 18 de janeiro de 2018 - 17:41:28
Why not just make a map called "sheep explores world", where your task is to scout as much of the map as possible and the player with the highest map reveal wins.
Or "Scout simulator". each player gets 1 scout and 2 sheep.
URL | Responder | Citar
 [MM]Gallas

Postado 18 de janeiro de 2018 - 20:56:39
And i dont get why 43 people vote with yes, half of them wont even try this gamemode at all, the other half will play it one or two times and then it ends up with all the other stuff that never gets played. People only vote with yes because it doenst involve any work for them at all. In reality they dont give a **** and wont play it.
So true it hurts :( Best example:
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/225179
URL | Responder | Citar
 [MM]Gallas

Editado 19 de janeiro de 2018 - 13:06:22 por [MM]Gallas
Modding is a musthave that's sure. Checked the pick/drop ability and figured out without patching I have 8-10 unit option only (monk and relic + few aok civ based relics), so there won't be too much weapon option.

What you say about attack types it can be easily made like in this fun mod, but the auto-attack is unsure, since the weapon drop ability (relic down) is the prio, not the regular one. Camo also can be made, if I find a way which upgrades the graphics not the unit.

With circle I had dif idea. It would be work as the no rush mod's timer and cobra racing's hidden wolves (if wolf will attack that monk with relic). If wolf won't work, maybe many many player-controlled hidden buildings, which cannot attack the same type, only the units.

I still think the making is not that hard, just the idea behind mechanisms and a lot of thing may not possible to do and that makes the whole project down.
URL | Responder | Citar
 [DZ]xViRuS

Postado 19 de janeiro de 2018 - 16:08:42
I think that u guys are making some good ideas here, this mod will surely attract RPG players and we do have some of them in the cs lobby itself. If u can make the units only in the no attack mode, I'm sure that there won't be any problem with the auto attacking
URL | Responder | Citar
 WalteRWhiite

Postado 19 de janeiro de 2018 - 20:24:08
ridiculous
URL | Responder | Citar
 [DZ]xViRuS

Editado 20 de janeiro de 2018 - 08:34:14 por [DZ]xViRuS
So, when can u get this done?

URL | Responder | Citar
1[2]3
Exibindo 16 - 30 de 37 mensagens
Ir ao Fórum:
3 Usuário(s) estão lendo este tópico (Nos últimos 30 minutos)
0 membros, 3 convidado(s)