How to activate the notification in the game?

Ziegfried1984

Postado 12 de janeiro de 2018 - 17:50:34
I'm new in voobly. I've already installed some mods, but I can't see the notification messages when a unit is created or a technology is already developed. I need help, please
URL | Responder | Citar
 +kwin

Editado 13 de janeiro de 2018 - 01:55:47 por +kwin
This is for CD version of AOC, but I guess it's the same or similar if you have Steam version...

Hold your mouse above the 2 or 3 buttons you see right side on top of the mini map.
Search for the "turn statistics On/Off" button and make sure they are ON.
(There is a hotkey for it, but no idea what the standard hotkey is because I changed hotkeys).

If you can't find this "turn statistics On/Off" button, you see only 2 buttons right side on top of the mini map, if so, search first for the "Turn advanced commands On/Off" button and turn this one On, then you get 5 more buttons, 1 of those is the "turn statistics On/Off" button...

Grts

EDIT:
I just try this during game, and I am not sure witch button exactly give you those notifications...
I know it's 1 of those 3 buttons right side on top of the mini-map, but it looks like it's not always the same...

Maybe it is and should be the "turn help on/off" button, but it looks little bit bugged to me, doesn't always work perfect...

Whatever, you find solution with those 3 buttons ^^

URL | Responder | Citar
[1]
Exibindo 1 - 2 de 2 mensagens
Ir ao Fórum:
1 Usuário(s) estão lendo este tópico (Nos últimos 30 minutos)
0 membros, 1 convidado(s)

Dân số hiện tại:
Word Association (83 Người chơi)
1.6 reward campaing (67 Người chơi)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (51 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (47 Người chơi)
Photos of Voobly Players (28 Người chơi)
TDII (25 Người chơi)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (22 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: