CS - Overall S2

Bigstickbean

Postado 10 de janeiro de 2018 - 22:54:13
mich wrote:
As far as I know, there is no way to make adjustments on the specifics of the Overall Ladder. It takes points won from each Ladder and adds those points to the Overall Ladder as well. I already asked about 'average rating of all ladders' and it's not possible.

That's a shame. Overall would help the other ladders get more games played as well as more CBA and Hero games. It just looks really sloppy to have players getting higher than 2.5k when no one gets past that on the current ladders. However, I think it's still good to bring the Overall ladder back.
URL | Responder | Citar
 mich

Postado 10 de janeiro de 2018 - 22:59:13
I think it would work better if it were averaged over all the Ladders too. It's better than nothing I suppose ;3confused
URL | Responder | Citar
 [ Wf ]sJesse_OwenSs

Postado 10 de janeiro de 2018 - 23:01:11
but addd all maps actuallity use? ;news ;read long time ladder?
URL | Responder | Citar
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Editado 10 de janeiro de 2018 - 23:47:53 por [I3acI]_Army1_
I never minded cs overall cause well i dont care how high someones rate is but i guess others do. I mean it can be argued that it may increase noob bashing but sure noob bashing happens anyway. Bashing noobs can put newer players off playing off course but on the flip side by having an overall it does get some players playing on ladders they dont normally play on (which in theory should increase variety?). I think its fair to say the majority would like more variety in cs.

I do get that cs overall mightn't represent the best overall players but really that doesnt bother me cause well does any ladder represent with any kind of accuracy the best players for that map? Its actually quite rare we get an accurate ladder though some have worked pretty well.
URL | Responder | Citar
 +[MM]jason

Postado 10 de janeiro de 2018 - 23:56:59
I think there should be a grace period first 3-5 games players don’t lose points. Nothing like being punished -20 points for trying a new map and being beaten by someone how knows the map.
URL | Responder | Citar
 24_King_

Postado 11 de janeiro de 2018 - 00:15:55
I support the initiative to support the CS in general.
I would add that there are more updates regarding civilizations, as well as in RM.
And finally my proposal is that after 6 months - 1 year of Cs -Overall, with the first 32 (recognized and verified) a mixed tournament is made of: Rcb, Bloods, Cba, Hero and alternative and thus get the player more full of Cs.
URL | Responder | Citar
 [7th]xAwaKeNg

Postado 11 de janeiro de 2018 - 02:18:32
I SAID BEFORE IT WOULD MAKE MOST TRY NEW MAPS INSTED OF FOUCSE ON 1 LADDER,EVEN IF ITS DDNT WONT HURT ANYTHING AND MAKE CS MORE NEW LOOK :X
URL | Responder | Citar
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Postado 11 de janeiro de 2018 - 04:21:00
Time to sit on my ratings then ;sly
URL | Responder | Citar
 Dej4Vu

Postado 11 de janeiro de 2018 - 06:00:08
its ok, this dosn't change as much.
URL | Responder | Citar
 [Eot_]FarGo_v1_

Postado 11 de janeiro de 2018 - 11:13:22
+[MM]jason wrote:
I think there should be a grace period first 3-5 games players don’t lose points. Nothing like being punished -20 points for trying a new map and being beaten by someone how knows the map.
+1
URL | Responder | Citar
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Postado 11 de janeiro de 2018 - 12:40:52
+[MM]jason wrote:

just play unrated and try the map with friends/other players or is that a silly idea in 2018?
URL | Responder | Citar
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Postado 11 de janeiro de 2018 - 12:41:34
Time to sit on my ratings then ;sly

this **** reminds me of estigma ;lol
URL | Responder | Citar
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

Postado 11 de janeiro de 2018 - 13:56:21
only ****s care about this ladder its not worth it
Also stop talking about making changes to CBA, just from these suggestions the map would be ruined...this has nothing to do with other recent games making updates that have way more things to change and add to their product. Its TOTALLY different in every aspect.
URL | Responder | Citar
 user124641314

Postado 11 de janeiro de 2018 - 14:17:58
only ****s care about this ladder its not worth it
Also stop talking about making changes to CBA, just from these suggestions the map would be ruined...this has nothing to do with other recent games making updates that have way more things to change and add to their product. Its TOTALLY different in every aspect.

+1

It would be illogical to change something that was and still is a triumph.
URL | Responder | Citar
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Editado 11 de janeiro de 2018 - 14:40:03 por [xCs]JacobRothschild
Nice

URL | Responder | Citar
1[2]3456
Exibindo 16 - 30 de 90 mensagens
Ir ao Fórum:
6 Usuário(s) estão lendo este tópico (Nos últimos 30 minutos)
0 membros, 6 convidado(s)

What's popular right now: