Meteme xD
URL | Responder | Citar
 _Rogue

Postado 7 de dezembro de 2017 - 17:37:36
Sign me up
URL | Responder | Citar
 metric

Postado 7 de dezembro de 2017 - 19:25:50
What do you guys think of 2 seperate events?

1) Group stage qualifiers > A series of FFA games
2) 2v2
URL | Responder | Citar
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Postado 7 de dezembro de 2017 - 19:35:30
I really like TTF but after the league a few months ago I realized its not ment to be competitive. In (competitive) FFA people start teaming up and block the paths for other players so they cant pass. You also cant play this map in teams. So the only setting possible for competitive play is 1v1 and thats boring.
My opinion.
URL | Responder | Citar
 metric

Postado 7 de dezembro de 2017 - 19:44:17
For teams, you can just sum the gold count for both players.

I do wonder about teaming :/ There used to be a time where players wouldn't conspire against another player because said player was known to be good etc.
URL | Responder | Citar
 24_King_

Editado 7 de dezembro de 2017 - 19:46:47 por 24_King_
Quote:
I really like TTF but after the league a few months ago I realized its not ment to be competitive. In (competitive) FFA people start teaming up and block the paths for other players so they cant pass. You also cant play this map in teams. So the only setting possible for competitive play is 1v1 and thats boring.
My opinion.
Man, If you are going to speak, speak directly, and not hints as you are talking.
In that game you talk about, it was the one I paused because I had an emergency and I was winning, and you decided unpause, to take advantage of it, and another player in the game started to block the routes, do not make excuses, and say things as they are, do not become the victim.
URL | Responder | Citar
 24_King_

Postado 7 de dezembro de 2017 - 19:52:58
Quote:
What do you guys think of 2 seperate events?

1) Group stage qualifiers > A series of FFA games
2) 2v2
I prefer, if we can get 16 high level players, divide them into 4 groups of 4, and 3 games per group, exchanging positions, the 2 that accumulate more gold go to the next round
Regarding 2v2 you can try, but with clear rules about blocking with purpose, and exchanging positions, maybe 2 games and the one that accumulates more gold wins ..
Since the ttf games are really long.
URL | Responder | Citar
 Dej4Vu

Postado 7 de dezembro de 2017 - 21:21:15
people teaming in a ffa game is something common to see, idk why you guys wonder about it ;?
URL | Responder | Citar
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Postado 8 de dezembro de 2017 - 02:34:50
24_King_ wrote:
Man, If you are going to speak, speak directly, and not hints as you are talking.
In that game you talk about, it was the one I paused because I had an emergency and I was winning, and you decided unpause, to take advantage of it, and another player in the game started to block the routes, do not make excuses, and say things as they are, do not become the victim.
Yea you wanted to pause for like 20 minutes after the first two rounds (not to mention you pause every single game for several minutes without stating a reason). If youre going to tell the story which I didnt then tell the whole thing and not just the stuff thats in your favor ;)
URL | Responder | Citar
 24_King_

Postado 8 de dezembro de 2017 - 04:40:52
Yea you wanted to pause for like 20 minutes after the first two rounds (not to mention you pause every single game for several minutes without stating a reason). If youre going to tell the story which I didnt then tell the whole thing and not just the stuff thats in your favor ;)
That exaggerated, and dramatic you are, I mentioned that I would return in 5 minutes, and that's how it was, and you instantly you unpause to take advantage of it
I have rec, and proof that it was like that, so stop inventing, please.
Do not try to interfere with your opinions without base, what they do is that less people are interested in this.
URL | Responder | Citar
 SuicideSheep

Postado 8 de dezembro de 2017 - 11:47:18
sign me up
URL | Responder | Citar
 [MM]Gallas

Postado 8 de dezembro de 2017 - 12:06:43
I really like TTF but after the league a few months ago I realized its not ment to be competitive.
Not wondering. Lots of map are fun to play, but once puntos are involved, the mustwingame spirit ruin it :S
URL | Responder | Citar
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Postado 11 de dezembro de 2017 - 22:45:46
I ran a ttf tourney many moons ago that worked quite well though we did take certain races out, cant remember which. We had 4 in each game if i remember right with the top 2 of each game going on to the next round. But a tourney on christmas day?

URL | Responder | Citar
1[2]3
Exibindo 16 - 30 de 36 mensagens
Ir ao Fórum:
1 Usuário(s) estão lendo este tópico (Nos últimos 30 minutos)
0 membros, 1 convidado(s)

What's popular right now: