compatibility patch not working

[GB_ ]Netan_el

Postado 23 de outubro de 2017 - 23:17:24
I can't get the patch working on voobly.

https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch

This guide does not work for me. I get to trying to use game diagnostic tool to install patch and it seems to do nothing.

Manually installing patch comes up with this error "ebueulax.dll was not found".

Any help would be much appreciated.
URL | Responder | Citar
 [CSC]Bieber

Editado 23 de outubro de 2017 - 23:39:40 por [CSC]Bieber
Well
URL | Responder | Citar
 Jineapple

Postado 23 de outubro de 2017 - 23:32:29
I can't get the patch working on voobly.

https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch

This guide does not work for me. I get to trying to use game diagnostic tool to install patch and it seems to do nothing.

Manually installing patch comes up with this error "ebueulax.dll was not found".

Any help would be much appreciated.

Are you sure you followed it correctly? Did you download from here for the manual installation: [You must login to view link]? Did you install the compatibility patch directly into the Age2HD folder (not in any subfolder)?
URL | Responder | Citar
 [GB_ ]Netan_el

Postado 23 de outubro de 2017 - 23:33:09
oh sad times...
URL | Responder | Citar
 [GB_ ]Netan_el

Postado 23 de outubro de 2017 - 23:46:01
Jineapple wrote:
Are you sure you followed it correctly? Did you download from here for the manual installation: [You must login to view link]? Did you install the compatibility patch directly into the Age2HD folder (not in any subfolder)?

Installing it manually again seemed to do the trick thanks for your help guys. I reckon I never put it in the right folder as you say.
URL | Responder | Citar
 Jineapple

Postado 24 de outubro de 2017 - 00:37:40
Great! :D

URL | Responder | Citar
[1]
Exibindo 1 - 6 de 6 mensagens
Ir ao Fórum:
1 Usuário(s) estão lendo este tópico (Nos últimos 30 minutos)
0 membros, 1 convidado(s)