Community Forums > Voobly Community > Age of Empires II: The Conquerors > Custom Scenario > Mod Design > Mod Design Questions > userpatch that lets the perecentage run smoothly won't work

userpatch that lets the perecentage run smoothly won't work

MH297

Editado 24 de julho de 2017 - 16:30:29 por MH297
I use the forgotten empires( not the HD) and recently I used the conquerers expansion so I could use all these mods
I used voobly mainly, sadly I need to be online
Anyways, I noticed in voobly that the game shows how the percentage when building or producing units is smooth and not chopped up like in the old one, just wondering why the userpatch that I installed in the forgotten empires doesn't have the same effect and how can I fix that
URL | Responder | Citar
 scripter16

Postado 24 de julho de 2017 - 17:31:48
Hi! The original Forgotten Empires release was built on UserPatch v1.2 Beta. The increased UI framerates, etc. were added in a later update. You could update the game's executable file (age2_x1.exe) to the latest version of UP and then launch "age2_x1.exe game=age2_x2" to play AoFE with the new capabilities.
URL | Responder | Citar
 MH297

Postado 24 de julho de 2017 - 23:50:00
Hi
How do I update?
I installed userpatch 1.4, and when I go to AoFE_Launcher and push update it says I have the latest version with increasesed frame rate
URL | Responder | Citar
 scripter16

Postado 25 de julho de 2017 - 10:10:16
Here's how to run AoFE on UP v1.4: [You must login to view link]

URL | Responder | Citar
[1]
Exibindo 1 - 4 de 4 mensagens
Ir ao Fórum:
1 Usuário(s) estão lendo este tópico (Nos últimos 30 minutos)
0 membros, 1 convidado(s)