URL | Responder | Citar
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Postado 27 de junho de 2017 - 22:55:00
Uh oh, it only took you two days to break the changelog... :S

I enjoy breaking things.
URL | Responder | Citar
 Les_Paul

Editado 28 de junho de 2017 - 05:35:17 por Les_Paul
There is antoher feature that I would like to see in the map, and it's to maximize the bbt missile speed (just like the spanish galleon or turtle ship).

This because the genitour is a big annoyance in bases and for players whose aim is using bbt offensive, specially with those civs that can easily protect their house, and bbt can not do really anything against 0.6k hp or more geni, due to its low missile speed and i think it might be the same even with that slight decrease on geni's speed.

This would make the geni micro harder against these stuff and not a big difference agaisnt any other unit.
URL | Responder | Citar
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Postado 28 de junho de 2017 - 07:39:30
Les_Paul wrote:
There is antoher feature that I would like to see in the map, and it's to maximize the bbt missile speed (just like the spanish galleon or turtle ship).

This because the genitour is a big annoyance in bases and for players whose aim is using bbt offensive, specially with those civs that can easily protect their house, and bbt can not do really anything against 0.6k hp or more geni, due to its low missile speed and i think it might be the same even with that slight decrease on geni's speed.

This would make the geni micro harder against these stuff and not a big difference agaisnt any other unit.

I just gave castles +60ap vs genitour (increased from +20ap). If you have units garrisoned inside it should die fairly quick. The genitour was never supposed to take down castles. I also reduced the movement speed back to the normal amount for the genitour so it can't hit and run as quick. The genitour was never meant to be as prominent as a unit as it has become.
URL | Responder | Citar
 ['RB']nhoobish

Postado 28 de junho de 2017 - 15:19:59
Change the link at the bottom of mod page to direct to this thread instead of my old one, if of course you continously plan to use it.
URL | Responder | Citar
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Postado 28 de junho de 2017 - 16:03:31
Change the link at the bottom of mod page to direct to this thread instead of my old one, if of course you continously plan to use it.

I did the thing.
URL | Responder | Citar
 Rizi_Bajwa_Rox

Postado 28 de junho de 2017 - 20:45:44
idk why u give franks +1 range and 380 hp
idk wht is going on ur mind
u just make franks strongest civi
even they owns mongols khans
franks khans hv 5+3 range and 380 hp wtf
and reduce gate stone by 50 atleast , 90 is too much...
also reduce heal speed as well .

and make poll before changing anything or atleast ask from active top plyrs.
URL | Responder | Citar
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Postado 28 de junho de 2017 - 21:27:54

That's hilarious. I had no idea it was programmed that way. Must've been something nhoobish changed. I'll revert/adjust.
URL | Responder | Citar
 ['RB']nhoobish

Editado 28 de junho de 2017 - 21:41:46 por ['RB']nhoobish
"Instead of +20% HP to Knight-line it is now +20% HP to all Cavalry."

Just incase you did not notice this, it is going to be +20 HP and +20% HP.

I did mention this in the previous page, this is why I was also against giving Bracer flat out to the weakest civs aswell. I feel like Bracer should stay disabled for the civilizations that have it disabled in the base game, should try to find other means of balancing to open up more fun strategies.
URL | Responder | Citar
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Postado 28 de junho de 2017 - 21:42:12
I did mention this in the previous page, this is why I was also against giving Bracer flat out to the weakest civs aswell. I feel like Bracer should stay disabled for the civilizations that have it disabled in the base game, should try to find other means of balancing to open up more fun strategies.

You didn't say it applied to cavalry archers. I had no idea it applied to top store heroes. I'm reverting it back anyways. Almost done.
URL | Responder | Citar
 ['RB']nhoobish

Postado 28 de junho de 2017 - 21:46:23
all Cavalry

Are you reverting the range or hp?
URL | Responder | Citar
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Editado 29 de junho de 2017 - 08:22:27 por MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

• Franks hp bonus taken away from cavalry archers. Bloodlines removed. Franks cavalry still +20% hp.
  • Crenellations back to imperial age for Teutons. Melee bonus was taken away for Teutons.
  • Teutons - Ring Archer Armor technology removed.
  • Conquistador frame delay increased (4=>3), zero frame delay makes them too strong.

90 is adequate. If you want more stone, buy it on the superstore. Gating defense is out of control. Or build less bombard towers.
URL | Responder | Citar
 Rizi_Bajwa_Rox

Postado 1 de julho de 2017 - 20:49:17
u must hv solid reason for giving teut 8+4 range of bbt and castles as well :@
and also reduce gate a bit like 50 or 60
coz back side wall also removes with 2 kings and that wall need 2..5 kings to complete (only back wall which is removed by 2 kings)
URL | Responder | Citar
 [7th]SaitoHajime

Editado 4 de julho de 2017 - 00:58:28 por [7th]SaitoHajime
at this point... why dont you just make it all tech? really...
RCB was unique for all it's different civ bonuses and differences.
Good luck. Am out. GG's
URL | Responder | Citar
 Ox_MeTrOiD_xO

Editado 4 de julho de 2017 - 06:00:32 por Ox_MeTrOiD_xO
u must hv solid reason for giving teut 8+4 range of bbt and castles as well :@
and also reduce gate a bit like 50 or 60
coz back side wall also removes with 2 kings and that wall need 2..5 kings to complete (only back wall which is removed by 2 kings)

It's the Teutons unique technology at work: Crenellations. Turks get additional bombard range. Teuts getting it isn't much different... just be happy I nerfed Teutons a little (Crenellations to imperial age again, no full tech tree in imperial).

Gate cost will not change. 90 is adequate. People need to rush more and camping needs to decrease. In addition heroes like beli, william, and theo need to have more of a chance again. 75 palisade wall is plenty to wall the base adequately.
at this point... why dont you just make it all tech? really...
RCB was unique for all it's different civ bonuses and differences.
Good luck. Am out. GG's

Those unique attributes and bonuses are still there. Some of them are accentuated in the fair mod (i.e. Viking Beserk unit is more "beserk" and is given an attack speed boost. Such is the benfit of modding. You can do fun stuff like that and accentuate civ technologies more and actually make it so something like vike vs persian doesn't lead to domination by persian. Anywho, it all started with the Celts. The Celts had the lowest win rate out of all civilizations. In order to give them more of a chance they were given bracer. It just didn't make sense to have the other two civs without bracer then (teutons and franks). Just think... goths and japs always had bracer. Why should you get shafted for having bad luck?

Anyways, I think the mod is at a good point now. Sad to see you go. Do what you must. It was fun playing with you.

URL | Responder | Citar
1[2]3
Exibindo 16 - 30 de 44 mensagens
Ir ao Fórum:
2 Usuário(s) estão lendo este tópico (Nos últimos 30 minutos)
0 membros, 2 convidado(s)

What's popular right now: