CBA v21 - New Features & Updates

[CYD]ViCiouS___

Editado 26 de maio de 2017 - 11:54:33 por [CYD]ViCiouS___
I never left, I just got bored of replying to you. Voobly Staff rate the scenarios they want, not the scenarios you want. If you made a CBA BALANCED EDIT EMISSARY V1, it is eventually up to the Staff whether to rate it or not.

Hope to see a reply from you and claim how everything I say has no merit.

You played only 220 CBA games so yes, your opinion about CBA changes is insignificant.
URL | Responder | Citar
 bukayosaka

Editado 26 de maio de 2017 - 14:44:15 por bukayosaka
You played only 220 CBA games so yes, your opinion about CBA changes is insignificant.

I've played around that number of cba games and I'm pretty sure I'm better than some guy with two thousand games who hasn't gone past 1700.
URL | Responder | Citar
 ['RB']nhoobish

Postado 26 de maio de 2017 - 14:55:56

I have not actually posted an opinion on the balancing or gameplay changing part. As I am not interested in the outcome either way.
URL | Responder | Citar
 calexus5678

Postado 26 de maio de 2017 - 17:29:23
I have not actually posted an opinion on the balancing or gameplay changing part. As I am not interested in the outcome either way.

I actually thought you were Icey and on the staff, the only reason I afforded you a modicum of respect... Now I know you were talking out your ass.. feel stupid for even engaging you. Your contribution to this thread: Claiming the OP didn't make the changes... Telling us no-one cares so we should not even bother. I think you are quite like Doom in that you don't understand there was a large group of highly competitive players playing this map and that you yourself actually have comparatively little knowledge about it, and nor should you speak for the Voobly admins..
URL | Responder | Citar
 ['RB']nhoobish

Postado 26 de maio de 2017 - 18:25:34
You know so little...
URL | Responder | Citar
 calexus5678

Postado 27 de maio de 2017 - 00:09:47
Oh you're such a bastion of knowledge... so I don't know the inner workings of Voobly admins and you think you do and that makes you special...

Well I can tell you I know more about this game than you (you're bad :(, sorry have to lay it out for you), plenty more about mapping, infinitely more about CBA. So scurry along little troll all you want is attention..
URL | Responder | Citar
 bukayosaka

Postado 27 de maio de 2017 - 01:32:55
Oh you're such a bastion of knowledge... so I don't know the inner workings of Voobly admins and you think you do and that makes you special...

Well I can tell you I know more about this game than you (you're bad :(, sorry have to lay it out for you), plenty more about mapping, infinitely more about CBA. So scurry along little troll all you want is attention..

o__O

He knows more about aoc than you and I combined multiplied by two.
URL | Responder | Citar
 calexus5678

Editado 27 de maio de 2017 - 01:47:07 por calexus5678
He's a nobody... come to troll this thread.. and giving little annoying answers like 'you know so little..' only serving to derail this thread. He doesn't understand that communities decide what maps make it, not admins 11

By the way, you'll notice top CBA players are generally agreeing but this **** is desperate to tell us all how what we say doesn't matter... guess it makes him feel important.. what a loser.

Also, why should I listen to him he's not on staff 11, I'll listen to Voobly admins not some scrub who claims to speak for them. If there are other factors at play, I can imagine that, however that is completely irrelevant to the discussion of the map changes and their effect on the gameplay.
URL | Responder | Citar
 +[MM]jason

Editado 27 de maio de 2017 - 01:58:44 por +[MM]jason
You don't actually know him and you don't know what hes done for this community. You thought he was Icey ffs. You obviously have a personal problem with him seen as you get keep bring it back up. Lay off man.
URL | Responder | Citar
 calexus5678

Postado 27 de maio de 2017 - 02:46:38
Okay okay he was just annoying me that's all. Let's just call it quits
URL | Responder | Citar
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Postado 29 de maio de 2017 - 23:05:37
Coming soon CBA v22 ...

nuke feature

for every 1000 kills you get a nuke control panel to destroy an enemy castle which you want. But if you choose not the right one you will be lost two of your own castles

plague control service

for every 1500 kills you get a control panel to kill all enemy villagers outside the base area

anti female villagers feature

all female villagers get raped by own soldiers and die. They will be reborn in an enemy base as crew **** (if enemy has no villagers after 45 min game time). If enemy lost his crew **** two own castles will be destroyed automaticly

kamikaze feature for japanese

if 60 samurai are able to enter enemy base area one castle will be destroyed automaticly. but all ally units in this area will be dying

anti cheat feature

now you see in after game statistics if civilations are choosen or randomized. if civilations are choosen an automatic report goes to BC Clan
URL | Responder | Citar
 mich

Postado 29 de maio de 2017 - 23:38:30
anti female villagers feature

all female villagers get raped by own soldiers and die. They will be reborn in an enemy base as crew **** (if enemy has no villagers after 45 min game time). If enemy lost his crew **** two own castles will be destroyed automaticly

A bit too far.
URL | Responder | Citar
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Postado 29 de maio de 2017 - 23:45:31
mich wrote:
A bit too far.

hey ... we are living in a time where a man like Trump can be president. In his own words he can grap every **** which he want ...

So why we shouldnt copy this way of life style ! :D :D :D :D
URL | Responder | Citar
 Th0m

Postado 30 de maio de 2017 - 00:42:15
Alright... it would make life easier if people who play/care about CBA post from now on.
URL | Responder | Citar
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Postado 30 de maio de 2017 - 03:26:14
Th0m wrote:
Alright... it would make life easier if people who play/care about CBA post from now on.

Thats why i had posted my (sarcastics ) suggestions for the next version.

All balanced activities on this map will ending like this (500 games since december 2016, lots of work but people still playing the old version).

If you want a balanced game play "Team Random" or "Mirror". Very simple.

Or better create a new scenario map.

URL | Responder | Citar
12345678[9]10
Exibindo 121 - 135 de 145 mensagens
Ir ao Fórum:
6 Usuário(s) estão lendo este tópico (Nos últimos 30 minutos)
0 membros, 6 convidado(s)

Dân số hiện tại:
Word Association (80 Người chơi)
1.6 reward campaing (66 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (58 Người chơi)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (53 Người chơi)
Photos of Voobly Players (26 Người chơi)
New CS EVENT (22 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: