AoKTS updates

mullikine

Postado 29 de julho de 2015 - 05:42:08
Updated again. Hopefully TS will not do weird things with the player data any more I will keep testing.
URL | Responder | Citar
 mullikine

Postado 29 de julho de 2015 - 10:11:01
OK Guys I'm really sorry it has taken this long but I have full compatibility with Patch 4 now. I thought a new value for each player was a new resource but it was actually just a new Myster Number for each player. I've enabled access. Now there should be no more crashing in multiplayer and weird bugs with grey color and not being able to select team with Patch 4. It's fully supported now. I started to rage but I am sorry for blaming HD for the bug. Anyway, here it is!
URL | Responder | Citar
 +[MM]jason

Postado 29 de julho de 2015 - 14:13:46
Hey mantis. Just noticed the patrol effect does not allow you select area for user patch. No big deal, just something i noticed.
URL | Responder | Citar
 mullikine

Postado 29 de julho de 2015 - 14:39:27
no worries jizzmeister i will fix it when i get home
URL | Responder | Citar
 mullikine

Postado 29 de julho de 2015 - 15:36:31
anyone know any attractive finnish girls willing to hook me up? i will make any feature of aokts for this
URL | Responder | Citar
 [MM]Gallas

Postado 29 de julho de 2015 - 17:49:35
mullikine wrote:
anyone know any attractive finnish girls willing to hook me up? i will make any feature of aokts for this
What the
URL | Responder | Citar
 Brakebein

Editado 30 de julho de 2015 - 02:03:45 por Brakebein
Hi,

I suspect some things not working,

A AOKTS 1.2.0.58 file opend by AOKTS 1.2.0.60, ok it is open, if i save, should get no problems, but if i reopen, AOKTS is crashing.... maybe the file has been corrupted....

AOKTS may crash while navigate from tabs to another tabs, especially between disabled, maps, units, triggers... did not find how and why... if just open the file i can navigate, but after some changes, cannot...

By the way... some players get black screens when they use my scenario, some player never get this blackscreen, the users that has blackscreen get it 90% times, but is they use another scenario they dont get blackscreen....

Cheers,
Brakebein
URL | Responder | Citar
 mullikine

Postado 30 de julho de 2015 - 02:12:20
Thanks brakebein. i will look into it
URL | Responder | Citar
 Brakebein

Postado 30 de julho de 2015 - 02:18:28
Another bad news

After editing and editing and editing on AOKTS...
I open the file with game editor and i cannot edit the text in "hints" section... it is weird, i can delete, but cannot add any chars, this problem occurs only in the "hints" section.
URL | Responder | Citar
 mullikine

Postado 30 de julho de 2015 - 08:19:56
Just completely overhauled the UI to make it easier to find bugs. Also I fixed a bug with the Mystery Numbers which I introduced in the last version. Sorry guys
URL | Responder | Citar
 mullikine

Editado 30 de julho de 2015 - 09:15:10 por mullikine
I need you guys to test the newest version for me please :P sorry about all the bugs recently. I am really thankful for you guys testing TS

Are you still getting the bug with hints Brakebein?

If your scenario is crashing in multiplayer, please open with latest TS and make sure that the number of players is set correctly and also make sure that all mystery numbers go 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
URL | Responder | Citar
 Brakebein

Postado 30 de julho de 2015 - 20:49:05
Hi, no problem, ill test the new version for you, all what im able to test of course.

About the bug hunting, a good thing to do would be to add in any opened files all default values used by AOKHD if they are missing, i don't know if you already do this or just reassemble the file and the only values present or modified. Could solve lot of problems.

URL | Responder | Citar
 Brakebein

Editado 30 de julho de 2015 - 21:35:19 por Brakebein
Very good update,

I feel that little by little we will get a real GUI for AOK scenarios.

Unfortunately
- Opening my previous version scenario with AOKTS x.64 and save with it, cannot edit the "hint" section.
- If creating a new file, editing "hint" section works, but not from my previous file.
- Black screen still remains, only with that file, and only for some players, never for some other...
- I saw some reading bugs at opening files, closing and reopen AOKTS solved the problem, i don't know how this problem occured nor how to redo it.
- I get a file saved by AOKTS x.58 that neither AOKTS x.64 nor game editor can open.

Cheers,

Brakebein
URL | Responder | Citar
 mullikine

Postado 31 de julho de 2015 - 00:14:51
if u send me maybe i can fix your scenario
URL | Responder | Citar
 Brakebein

Postado 31 de julho de 2015 - 02:02:29
i added you with steam

URL | Responder | Citar
123456789[10]111213141516
Exibindo 136 - 150 de 240 mensagens
Ir ao Fórum:
47 Usuário(s) estão lendo este tópico (Nos últimos 30 minutos)
0 membros, 47 convidado(s)

What's popular right now: